You don’t have to agree with me, I guess that’s ok. Some people just like being wrong all the time. That’s the beauty of Facebook.
- Never post anything you don’t want your employer, potential employer, mother or father to see. Your cleavage may be nice, but…
- Duck face selfies make you look like a duck… that’s why we call it that. I don’t know anyone who thinks ducks are sexy. I mean, Donald duck never even wore pants and he still couldn’t get Daisy to kiss him. Duck face selfies are annoying
- Just because you are in a group does not mean I want to be in that group. I’m sure there are hundreds of people who want to join a group to save field mice from committing suicide, but never add me without my permission. It is annoying
- Don’t tag me in photos that I am not actually in. It makes me wonder where I went after that third beer last night and…it’s annoying.
- God is not going to give me money just because I share a picture of a bunch of dollar bills. I don’t think there is any one in the world who believes it. That means you are just being Annoying.
- Also, I will not die if I don’t send some letter to 25 of my friends. I might kick the bucket, but I will guarantee it will be from a thousand other reasons. Again, you are just being Annoying.
- Stop inviting people to play games. If they are your friend, you should know who plays them and who doesn’t. Quit being ANNOYING. (Are we seeing a pattern here?)
- We don’t need to know every time you have to go pee or fart. There is such a thing as too much information.
- Side note… you probably should not post that you are going on vacation without telling everyone that your house is being guarded by your axe wielding neighbors. (By the way, my house will be guarded by my sword wielding son.)
- Never solicit sex, call people names, bully, harass or cuss someone out on Facebook. You do know that when people read it they just think that you are being a huge ‘asshat’.
- Everyone knows that I am a ‘comment’ Junkie and Love getting those likes, reactions and emoji’s. But I try to leave something for them to comment on. Posting stuff like, “I’m done with it all” is not a post. I bet you can guess what it is though…ANNOYING!!!
Of course, I want everyone to like my page and become my friend, but only if you really want to like me. Not just because you want to have more friends than your sister so you can rub it in her face and say, (HAHA! Mom may have liked you best but the world likes me better. So take that you snot nosed little brat…) I’m sorry, that could be what some people might say…Really though, I’ve been trying to think of a reason why anyone wouldn’t like me. I’m cuddly.