Vote for Trump if…
- You think the way to make America great is to belittle the leaders of other countries and then try to demand that they do what you say.
- You think that keeping condoms out of schools will keep teenagers from having sex.
- You think Jesus shares your hatred of homosexuals, Hispanics, Muslims, Native Americans, women, Chinese, Koreans, Germans, Italians, Puerto Ricans, scientists, democrats, newspapers and poor people.
- You think a woman can’t be trusted with the decisions about her own body but multi-billion dollar insurance companies can dictate how all Americans are treated.
- You think that the way to solve poverty is by letting people keep more of their minimum wage.
- You think, “Clean air…it looks clean to me”.
- You think Global Warming is something the Democrats made up in order to scare people.
- You think, “We could just bomb the damn thing.”
- You think that Jesus was a capitalist and opposed welfare.
You think that you need ten assault rifles just in case a bear invades your home.
- think people are fleeing their impoverished countries where they are subject to rape, slavery or murder just so they could come to America to join a street gang and be on welfare.
- You think that people should pull themselves up by their bootstraps even though they can’t afford to buy shoes.
- You believe that it is all fake news.
Vote Democratic if…
- You believe that Obama should be on Mt. Rushmore.
- You still have a bumper sticker on your Prius that says, “Hillary for President.”
- You can’t talk about foreign policy without using the word collusion.
- After looking at your paystub, you can still say, “Americans will have to be willing to sacrifice for the greater good of everyone.”
- You keep a record of how many people you know in each racial, ethnic or sexual orientation category.
- You think that thousands of loggers can be without a job so some spotted owl can keep its tree.
- You still expect to collect Social Security when you get old.
- You think ‘Free Market’ is any store that will take food stamps.
- One of your high school yearbook goals was, “Helping people.”
- Your high school yearbook listed you as, “Most likely to become a Vegan.”
- You faithfully read ‘The New York Times’ and ‘The Washington Post’.
- You firmly believe that a 95% flat tax will solve everything.